Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has stipulated that Banks/Non Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) should ensure that all their Recovery Agents/Recovery Employees should undergo Certificate Course for Debt Recovery Agent and obtain certificate from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF).
MITCON has been accredited by IIBF to conduct the above training. OBJECTIVE:
- To improve functional knowledge of recovery / collection personnel in the areas of banking product, policies, processes and procedures.
- To develop competence and soft skills for collection through fair practices
- Direct Selling Agent (DSA) / Direct Marketing Agent (DMA) / Debt Recovery Agent (DRA) Telecaller or any other agent. by whatever name called directly or indirectly either for remuneration or for commission in connection with recovery of debt of banks or enforcement of Securities in banks.
- Any individual who would like to make a career as a Debt Recovery Agent for a bank.
- Basic of Banking
- Credit Products (Retail)
- Banker-Customer Relationship
- Anti Money Laundering
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Credit Cards
- Debt Recovery Agent - Regulatory Framework
- Function of Debt Recovery Agents
- Policy, Processes and Procedure of Debt Recovery
- Skills and Strategies of Debt Recovery
- Rights and Duties of Debt Recovery Agents
- Assets Classification Norms
- International Best Practices on Debt Recovery
- Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Persuasive Skills
- Language Polishing
- Body Language
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Presentation Skills
- Business Management
- Role Plays
- Group Exercises
- Mock Tests
For obtaining the certificate candidates should:
- Join accredited training Institute and under go 100 / 50 hours training.
- Obtain Training Completion Certificate from the training Institute.
- Apply for Examination of the IIBF
- Appear and pass the Examination
- Get pass memorandum from IIBF
- Submit Due Diligence Letter From Bank / NBFCs
- Get Final Certification from the IIBF
- Qualifications of the candidate: The candidate shall possess the minimum qualification of SSC passed or above. (Special relaxation may be given to candidates with relevant work experience)
- Age: Candidate must have completed 18 years of age on the date of application for training.
- 100 hours classroom training
- 50 hours Classroom Training for graduates
- The training fees would be payable to MITCON Consultancy & Engineering Services Ltd. by cash / DD / NEFT / RGTS while enrolling for the training programme. GST shall be charged extra.
- The examination fees would be payable to Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) while applying for the examination, as per the norms of IIBF.
For Application related information, please
Contact: Mr Mahesh Barve- 7030452079.
For more details, please visit our website.
Address: MITCON UDYOG PRABODHINI
Agriculture college campus, Near DIC,
Tel: 020 66289 506 / 508
This Course is available in Pune, Agriculture College Campus. Call for more details.
Behind DIC Office, Agri College Campus,
Shivajinagar, Pune – 411 005,
Tel: 020 66289 506 / 508