Objective: To enable the candidate with necessary cooking skills & techniques wherein he/she can work in catering industry with confidence or can become an entrepreneur by starting own food outlet.
- Information about cooking methods & impact of heat on food groups.
- Punjabi Dishes
- Various types of Soups
- Non veg dishes
- Catering management
- Menu planning & decoration
- Food costing
- Vendor management
- Licences & rules
- Information about Loan schemes & Subsidy
- Man & Time Management
- Nutrition info about the prepared dishes.
- Assessment of different recipes
Eligibility: 10th pass
- Participants can join any existing caterer / hotel to gain experience & nourish their career
- Participants can start their own setup like canteen, fast food joint, snacks centre
- Skill upgradation to give new look to current catering entrepreneur.