- Comprehensive Curriculum – Covers Theory, Practicals & Case Studies/ Gym Training Experience
- Practicals include Weight Training, Cardio Training, Flexibility Training and Basic Physiotherapy Exercises. Also included are Yogasanas, Pilates, Kettlebell and Functional Exercise Workout Combinations
- Latest Course Manuals & CD
- Learn the TIESS Professional Practice Systems (PPS) for ensuring a successful and rewarding career
- Lifetime Validity for Certificate – no recertification needed, so you do not have to pay for recertification after every 2/3 years
- Lifetime Membership & Support Program – you can re-attend the classes & attend support programs free of charge
- Certified/ Experienced team of Teachers/ Trainers
- Good Infrastructure – course is taught using PPTs, videos, pictures, models for better understanding
- 100% Placement Assistance – Guidance on making Bio-Data/ Resume, Interview Preparation, Vacancies & Interview updates
Eligibility Criteria There is no specific criterion. Anybody who can read and write in English, Hindi or Marathi and self motivated to learn more about this field.
Course Duration, Batches & Timings
Saturday & Sunday Batch – Total duration is 4 months
Timings: 8 am to 10am (Saturday) & 8 am to 11 (Sunday)
Call on 9970012160/ 7709012166 for updated fees. Course fees are subject to change.
Fees can be paid in installments.
Modes of Payment: Cash/ Cheque/ DD.
For every course First Aid & CPR workshop is compulsory and will be charged extra at Rs. 750/- per person. Separate certificate will be issued for this workshop.
Walk-In for Personalized Career Counseling Session, Call 9970012160/ 7709012166 for confirmation