In an organization you need to give, effective presentations. The main purpose as a presenter is to deliver a message which creates an impact on the audience. Presenting is all about having an impact. You want everyone to understand your message and get it to stick to it. This course addresses these concepts using the latest trends in presentation design and delivery. This module covers all of the above areas by using a variety of interactive and practical exercises which prepare the participants for their ultimate presentation.
This module focuses on the following components with latest practices in presentation skills especially in business and academic environments.
- Creating the presentation with the respective audience in mind.
- Choosing the basic and advanced delivery Methods
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Overcoming Nervousness while presenting
- Creating Compelling PowerPoint Presentations
- Making an engaging story that the audience will remember
- Becoming a communicator rather than acting only as a presenter
- Keeping the audience out of boredom
- How to handle difficult questions from the audience
- Making your presentation viral so that your audience will spread your message through word of mouth