Everybody has to manage their time to some extent whether it be at home or at work – or both. The sequence in which one performs tasks on an everyday basis has a profound effect on how much they get out of their life. Most people have the capacity to manage their time better, and doing so makes their working more productive and fulfilling. This module teaches how one can improve their use of time. This module begins by examining how delegates currently manage their time, and looks at areas that need improvement. There is a saying “Even a world leader only has 24 hrs in a day!” Everyone wants to make the best use of their time, but have limitations. Every individual has a different personality from the other.
This module teaches two basic ideas: one is to work efficiently – Second is to see that you have all the systems in place so that things go smoothly, making the best use of the resources available.
The key components of this module are:
- How different people look at time and what are the mental techniques can one use to increase your productivity.
- What stops you from starting a task and how can you overcome it?
- Dealing with procrastination.
- Setting goals systematically to maximize productivity.
- The best way to plan meetings to make the best use of time
- The power of saying ‘NO’ – Dealing with interruptions politely and staying in control of time.
By the end of this module, participants will be able to:
- Control their thoughts with the attitude that they maximize time efficiency
- Manage their goals efficiently
- Organize their life and free their minds of less important tasks
- Respond to an and get maximum results
- Say ‘NO’ and to love it