This course examines the basics, most importantly to be considerate of others, dress/appearance, the workplace versus social situations, business meetings, proper introductions and ‘the handshake’, conversation skills/small talk, cultural differences affecting international business opportunities, dealing with interruptions, and proper business email and telephone etiquette.
Have you ever been in a situation where:
- You met someone important and had no idea what to say or do?
- You spilled soup all over yourself at an important business event?
- You showed up at an important meeting under or overdressed?
Let’s face it: we’ve all had those embarrassing etiquette gaffes. Our Business Etiquette will help your participants look and sound their best no matter what the situation.
By the end of this course, participants will learn:
- What is a etiquette and how to practice one.
- The rules for Business emails and telephone calls
- Effective introduction and making the first great impression
- Meeting and greeting – the four level conversation
- Dining in style – Sticky Situations and Possible Solution
- Dressing for Success – Meaning of colors