Certificate Course In Debt Recovery Agent
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has stipulated that Banks / Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) should ensure that all their Recovery Agents/ Recovery Employees should undergo Certificate Course for
Debt Recovery Agent and obtain certificate from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF).
MITCON has been accredited by IIBF to conduct the above training.
- Direct Selling Agent (DSA) / Direct Marketing Agent (DMA) / Debt Recovery Agent (DRA) Tele caller or any other agent. by whatever name called directly or indirectly either for remuneration or for commission in connection with recovery of debt of banks or enforcement of Securities in banks.
- Any individual who would like to make a career as a Debt Recovery Agent for a bank.
- Basic of Banking
- Credit Products ( Retail)
- Banker-Customer Relationship
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Credit Cards
- Debt Recovery Agent - Regulatory Framework
- Function of Debt Recovery Agents
- Policy, Processes and Procedure of Debt Recovery
- Skills and Strategies of Debt Recovery
- Right and Duties of Debt Recovery Agents
- Assets Classification Norms
- International Best Practices on Debt Recovery.
- Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Persuasive Skills
- Language Polishing
- Body Language
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Presentation Skills
- Business Management
- Role Plays
- Group Exercises
- Mock Tests
100 hours training • 50 hours Training for graduates
Note: The above Programmes are non-residential. The outstation candidates shall have to make their lodging & boarding arrangements themselves. However, we may assist the participants in this matter on their request.
On completion of this course the students can work as
- To improve functional knowledge of recovery / collection personnel in the areas of banking product, policies, processes and procedures.
- To develop competence and so skills for collection through fair practices.