CERTIFICATE COURSE IN SOLAR-PV TECHNOLOGY
To start a PV solar EPC business, anyone from any background needs a thorough understanding of everything from technical engineering to techno-commercial report preparation for residential, commercial, and industrial PV projects. This course covers the technical elements needed to evaluate and create bids for possible residential and commercial PV installations. Safety, site study, design, performance, price, subsidy, financial-benefit analysis, and the compilation of a bankable report are all covered in depth.
- Retired People
- People in Service
- Module 1: Introduction to Solar PV technology
- Module 2: Basics concepts of Solar energy and Electrical.
- Module 3: Photovoltaic systems and its components.
- Module 4: Function & working of Storage battery & Invertor
- Module 5: Balance of Systems
- Module 6: Design of PV Systems
- Module 7: Installation of PV System
- Module 8: Net Metering
- Module 9: Medium and Large Scale Power Generation
- Module 10: Stand Alone System
- Module 11: Site Survey for Installation of Solar PV
- Module 12: Procurement and Costing
- Module 13: PV Project Management
- Module 14: Entrepreneur Development of PV System
- Module 15: Setting up of Business
45 Hours to be covered 1.5 Months.